A Therapy Connection offers a full range of diagnostic testing and therapy for children with a variety of diagnoses and disorders. We provide speech, occupational, and physical therapy and serve children from birth through adolescence. We also train parents and caregivers so they can be fully involved in their child’s program.
Our practice provides initial screenings, parent consultations, comprehensive evaluations, scheduled therapy sessions, family education and support, and collaboration with schools, physicians, and other paraprofessionals.
A Therapy Connection provides these additional services:
- We provide screenings upon request to private schools, day cares, mother’s day out programs, etc to determine if your child is in need of a full evaluation and possibly therapy.
- We will bill your insurance provider for you to decrease the amount of work you have to do.
- We offer limited early morning and after hours appointments that are available by special appointment.
- We work with your pediatrician by providing him/her with the comprehensive evaluation to review and approve.
- We can collaborate with your child’s school therapist and teachers to ensure treatments are beneficial in the home as well as the academic setting.
We aim to provide the best possible future for our patients. That means individualized care and universal access for every child. We seek to provide our patients with a diverse staff that is reflective of our patient population, and the community we serve.
ATC is committed to embracing racial and cultural diversity, equity and inclusivity throughout our organization and the work that we do.
As we grow, we plan to ensure the recruitment of diverse candidates for new positions and external consultants. We strive to serve and support our patients regardless of their age, gender, religion, race, or socioeconomic background. We aim to increase diversity in representation of race, body types and age in visual materials on our website, annual reports, and all cross-platform communications. We want to actively collaborate with those who share our vision for creating a more inclusive world.