A Therapy Connection offers a full range of diagnostic testing and therapy for children with a variety of diagnoses and disorders. We provide speech, occupational, and physical therapy and serve children from birth through adolescence. We also train parents and caregivers so they can be fully involved in their child’s program.
Our practice provides initial screenings, parent consultations, comprehensive evaluations, scheduled therapy sessions, family education and support, and collaboration with schools, physicians, and other paraprofessionals.
A Therapy Connection provides these additional services:
- We provide screenings to private schools, day cares, mother’s day out programs, etc to determine if your child is in need of a full evaluation and possibly therapy.
- We will bill your insurance provider for you to decrease the amount of work you have to do.
- We offer limited early morning and after hours appointments that are available by special appointment. Occupational and speech therapy appointments are available on Saturdays!
- We work with your pediatrician by providing him/her with the comprehensive evaluation to review and approve.
- We can collaborate with your child’s school therapist and teachers to ensure treatments are beneficial in the home as well as the academic setting.